Bass Guitar Lessons in Southampton provided by Miss Sian Unwin.
Southampton Bass Guitar Lessons cover subjects such as:
– Learning well-known or favourite songs
– Rhythm, timing and ‘groove’
– Basic music theory (or more advanced if required)
– Technique, hand placement and finger positions
– Equipment setup, maintenance and requirements
– Effects selection and use- Appreciation of different musical styles
– Jazz Changes, Theory and Techniques
– Playing as an ensemble
– Discipline and Independence
Availability for Bass Guitar Lessons in Southampton are on Tuesday evenings, to find out more please contact us!
Experience & Qualifications:
– Graduate of the University of Southampton with a high first in performance.
– Experience of teaching multiple ages and abilities.
– Bassist in several bands including ‘Muteight’ (Jazz-funk) and ‘Penquin’ (Latin), with other genres too.
– Easy-going, friendly and accommodating.
– Great knowledge of Music Theory – classical, popular and jazz.
– Great knowledge of the local music scene.
To enquire about booking Bass Lessons in Southampton:
Call 02380 658373 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org